TheEvilBlueMonkeyTheEvilBlueMonkey

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Zero-End Shirts Episode 2 Zero-End Shirts Episode 2

What the shit?! is your new catch phrase. This solidified it. OCTOPUS AWAY

EVERGEEK 6 EVERGEEK 6

You MUST watch all the way through the credits! Awesome Job as always man your work truly speaks for itself.

Zero-End responds:

Thank you!

Evergeek 2 Evergeek 2

Wow..

What can I say, you pulled it off quite well brother. It was well worth the wait. We just have to make sure to start focusing more on the storyline from this point forward. I love it man, and that Cameo of me while htey're in the bathtub....priceless. Genius, thats all i have to say...genius.

Metal Gear Solid: Movie Metal Gear Solid: Movie

wow...

Holy shit man, lol i think thats your best one yet. im over here crying from laughing so damn hard. keep it up...i hope EG 2 comes out this funny. later.

Black Mages Black Mages

Insane

that was awesome...dont really know what else to say so i'll say it again...that was awesome.
-the monkey-

Minotaur Blues: Part I Minotaur Blues: Part I

genius...pure genius

That was incredible....i've been digging for something good to NOT blam all morning and i finally got it. That was funny as hell, and oddly enough, my friend and i were watching, and it reminded us both of us, right down to the clothes. I always wear a green hoodie....im scared now XD.
-the monkey-

Brain Dead Ina Brain Dead Ina

THAT WAS AWESOME!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST FLASH'S I'VE EVER SEEN ON HERE! congrats on such an awesome piece of work. i cant wait to watch more of your stuff. in fact cuttin this short so i can check out some more.

Mr.Kidney stone Mr.Kidney stone

HOLY HELL XD

oh my god that brought tears to my eyes. i guess i find it funny cuz i know you in real life and i know that all that shit is really happening to you...what makes it funnier is that you give the kidney stone a perfect personality. this is fuckin awesome.

Zero-End responds:

ROFLMAO! HAHAHAHAHA! thanks for the review!

Friday The 13th Part Deux Friday The 13th Part Deux

geez this is too long

i didn't even finish it...you need to make it shorter if you want to keep peoples attention.

Hell On Earth- Episode 1 Hell On Earth- Episode 1

DANE COOK IS GOD

that was fuckin beautiful.....i've been a huge fan of dane cook for a looong time and i think its about time he got a flash movie....wahts next dane ol' buddy? i think i smell a grammy...or at least a VMA or something like that.