TheEvilBlueMonkeyTheEvilBlueMonkey

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

The Dead Case The Dead Case

amazing

I'd have to say that was one of the best games i've ever played on here. I didn't stop until I beat it. The way you pulled the plot together was astounding, and I hope to see more projects such as this from you. Keep up the good work, you earned yourself a fan.

Nightmare Nightmare

i'd give it a ten except..

this game is the shit and would totally get a ten except after i get the shot gun theres a bug that loops you bakc to right before you fight the cow. fix it and i'll fix the rating cuz this game is awesome. keep up the good work. on an end note, the music is fukkin awesome and i want to know where you got it.
much love,
-the monkey-

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

very very nice

better then the first....keep up the good work

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Not Bad

this isn't bad but its WAY too repetitive. you should add other levels to it. and the looping music in the first few fights is the most annoying thing that i've ever heard in my life. i know theres a story line but some of us are too lazy to pull up the site. next time incorporate the storyline into the flash. then you'll have a tenner workin for ya.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

DAAMN

i liked this game A LOT. i spent all day playing it...next time you sap 24 hours of my life im going to give you a 0 no matter how fun it is....now i have no laundry clean....

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Not bad

not bad at all...in fact pretty cool, you should make a longer version next time with better controls, the weapon pickup was way too insane, got me killed a few times, and i like how you throw your weps..that was funny.